Thursday 1 September 2011

Pai BioRegenerate Rosehip Oil: Revisited



I love Location Location Location and Relocation Relocation. And also Grand Designs. But I really love each one of those programmes when they repeat them with an extra part - REVISITED! Kevin McCloud pitches up in his Barbour and boots with a whole monologue of insightful and slightly irritating architectural analyses written on the back of his hand and you get to see how that stainless steel conservatory worked out or what they did with that dated old 'two up two down' with front garden and side access and a rotten roof. So, you know what? I thought I'd do the same and revisit Pai's lovely Rosehip oil as I have been using it solidly for ages now and it really is something special.

I wrote a post a wee while back now so read the original here.

I ran out of a particular facial oil I was loving (Suti) and with the inconvenience of buying online when you are working all over the goddamn place and trying to track down natural products in the usual rubbish high street stores I decided to stick with something that I already had and was a tried and tested hit.

The BioRegenerate is such a potent rosehip oil which is excellent for straightening out your skin, repairing damage, keeping oil production in check and bestowing a youthful glow upon one’s bonnie wee cheeks.

I have been using it and nothing else, morning and night for well over a month and I have to say, after switching completely to facial oils maybe even six months ago now, my skin has definitely become more refined. It seems less congested around my nose. There is a certain smoothness or dare I say plumpness to my complexion, which given that I'm getting an average of 5 hours sleep a night what with work and all, I think that is nothing short of fantastic.

I can’t recommend using facial oils enough in place of regular moisturiser. And if you really don’t like the idea of only using oil at least make the switch at night time when your skin goes into it’s repair phase. But it’s worth reiterating here that I really don’t feel it makes my skin oily or takes too long to absorb. After cleansing my face, I put maybe three drops into the palm of my hand, press it in and by the time I have inspected my brows for plucking, I’m ready to go ahead with the rest of my make up. So please don’t be put off using it in the morning. I really think it makes a difference. So there you have it. Pai BioRegenerate : Revisited.

Pai BioRegenerate Rosehip Oil is £20 for 30ml

3 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Do you think the pai rosehip oil can be used on the eyes as well. On the website they recommand to avoid putting it on the lips so I'm wondering if it's the same for the eyes ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I certainly pat it around the eyes but I don't take it right up to the lashes or anything. I do also use the Pai Echium eye cream which I will try and review soon. I have asked Pai what the reasons are for avoiding it around the lips because it is a very good question so I will let you know the answer when I hear back! Thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... the answer is this: only use around eyes and lips if your skin isn't over-sensitive. Simply because the skin is thinner and more delicate and the oil could be too rich for some if their skin reacts a lot. I have been using it around my eyes and rubbing excess into lips now and again and have never seen any sensitivity or reaction. So all good. Hope that clears that up! :)

    ReplyDelete