This is exciting isn't it? Alice from Bright Town Girl has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award.
I'm a bit rubbish at these sorts of things and so I will attempt to abide by the Rules of Honour see below (it's all a bit secret society sounding isn't it?) and pass along the Baton of Blog Love.
Rules of Honour -
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back (naturally! Done!)
2. Tell 7 things about you (oh that should be easy)
3. Pass this on to newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award
(tricky, so many have already received it I think! But I'll certainly dish out some loving, no problem.)
But first let's talk about me again!
Here's some things you may or may not be interested in.
1. Well. I LOVE pugs. But you knew that one already didn't you? I really love any dog. I have some strange compulsion to look after them. I have been known to stop in the street and stare at passing dogs whilst my heart fills with joy and love. I don't sniff their behinds though. That's weird.
2. I'm a Virgo. That's a bit dull. Sorry.
3. I am super critical and annoy my nearest and dearest a lot of the time by grooming them openly in public. Like a monkey. Not a particularly appealing character trait. I blame my job for that one. That and being a Virgo. Whatevs.
4. I have a really low brow sense of humour and Jim Carey is my HERO! Dumb and Dumber is one of my favourite films. I will defend it to the death. Don't get me started.
5. I have a major girl crush on Mischa Barton (for all her weirdness), at it's height during the golden years of The OC of which I own seasons 1 and 2 but will not watch season 3 and she dies. I'm surprised the DVDs still work to be honest because I have watched them simply MILLIONS of times. I know, 10 more cool points to me!
6. I have never watched a Bond film. That's pretty embarrassing when you work in the film industry. I did try to watch one once feeling the pressure to conform but boredom prevailed.
7. Errr... This is harder than I expected. Made so much worse by the realisation my personality can be reduced to 6 facts. I thought I was so complex! ....Here's one. I'm a peculiar type of vegetarian by which I mean I eat chicken but not on the bone, generally only in the roast dinner format. Sausages, but only if they are chipolatas and particularly well done. Bacon, but only if it's so burnt it snaps and none of your smokey nor streaky varieties please. And fish, but only if it's breaded or battered and quite mild in fishiness. And not in pie format. All other meat is met with a scrunched up nose and expression of disdain. I am properly fussy on welfare standards too so no battery farming for me thanks. No Sir.
So then. These are the most important things you need to know about me right there.
Although much of my blog reading is devoted to my own (ha! Joke) I do occasionally click through to someone else's. Forgive me if these have already been mentioned but I think credit where it's due. Give it up for the bloggers! *wild and rapturous applause*
Aleigh from Indigo+Canary
Dana from Organic Lassie
Kim from Sunny Mother Nature
Andy from Pampered Prince (doing it for the boys - 10 cool points to Andy)
Gemma from Buff Beauty
That's only 5 because these are my newest discoveries and I have a list of all the other blogs I like to read on the side bar so do check those out too!
Hope you enjoyed that!
Love and KIsses.